Friday, May 27, 2011

Message from Coach Beason

Bisons,
I hope your first 2 weeks of the summer manual has been great! Wow, 2 weeks already. This summer will fly by. We are confident you are taking care of business in the weight room AND on the field, as well as outside of your workouts! The guys are Searcy are getting after it! Keep it up!

The concrete pad for our new facility was poured last night. The steel for the framing is being unloaded from trucks as I write this email. There is progress going on. We are going to have a wonderful facility to workout in, dress in, have meetings in, and get rehab/treatment in. Be thankful!

If any of you are in town this weekend (Friday/Saturday) and can volunteer an hour or so with Special Olympics, that would be great! I need some helpers to officiate the flag football competition. Call me or come find me! It would be fun and a good thing to do.

Keep working hard! Stay in touch with us!

Go Bisons!

Coach Beason

No comments:

Post a Comment