Monday, April 12, 2010

Message from Coach Beason

Bisons,

On Wednesday, April 21, Harding University is having its annual "Bisons for Christ" Day of Service. This is a great day to help all kinds of people in and around the Searcy community. We want ALL OF OUR PLAYERS involved on this day. Most of you will be helping with a Kid Football Camp at our stadium (like we have done for the past few years). I need a handful of guys to go with me to Camp Tahkodah to do some work up there. As you know, Camp Tahkodah is a beautiful place. It is big, and there is always work to be done. Please let me know if you would be interested in going with me to Camp Tahkodah, so I can let them know about how many people we will have. That will help them plan what we can accomplish that day.

Thanks! Coach Beason

No comments:

Post a Comment